A New Guitar ... Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Guitar ... Help

Well i just fell into some money.. well kinda but i have about 700 bucks to work with here

i always wanted a Jackson USA Select Soloist but i mean the price is a tad large for my budget i was wondering what some people think of the ESP brand or maybe something else i'm open to suggestion

mainly i want a neck thru guitar (24 frets) with a floyd and a 2 humbucker set up.. anyone know of a good company?

i was also thinking of building my own alla EVH from warmoth or something but i don't know about there 24 fret necks or if that whole bolt on neck thing.. i have 2 bolt ons now and the access to the high frets is kinda annoying with this huge block off wood in the way.. maybe if i sanded it down with smaller screws

sorry about the long post just wondering what some of the more experianced players would suggest
    see the creation of this world
    see it all reduced to ash
    in the blink of a sunken eye
    i see one hundred winters pass
    my blessing, my curse
    perpetually i'm damned to earth
    of a soul i am bereft
    forever dying to be dead - Black Dahlia Murders

Re: A New Guitar ... Help

If you aren't opposed to eBay, I'm sure you can get a nice Jackson for that amount. ESP does make some solid guitars, so they'd definitely be a safe bet if you want that style, but without the Jackson name. Charvel is another company to look for. Ibanez as well. I'm sure you could find more brands if you checked around, but for that price, you should be able to get something good.
    Originally posted by kevlar3000
    I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
    Originally posted by Zerberus
    Better is often the enemy of good
    Originally posted by ginormous
    Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

eh maybe its me but guitars on ebay?? i think they might be chopped up or could sound really horrible when i get them.. i buy alot on ebay.. video games music cds stuff that i know can't be all that bad and cheap but a guitar thats alot of money
      see the creation of this world
      see it all reduced to ash
      in the blink of a sunken eye
      i see one hundred winters pass
      my blessing, my curse
      perpetually i'm damned to earth
      of a soul i am bereft
      forever dying to be dead - Black Dahlia Murders

Comment

I've sold 3 absolutely MINT Guitars on ebay. I have a 100% Positive Feedback Rating. I'm not gonna screw that up by selling someone junk. Check their Rating, email em, ask em questions, look at Feedback comments others have left for them. There are some really nice Guitars on ebay. There are some crappy one's, too. An honest seller will GLADLY answer any questions you may have. I won't buy on ebay unless they have a Feedback Rating in the High 90's.
        Only The Strong Survive

Comment

Working...
        X