Any Dean Hardtail Owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Dean Hardtail Owners?

Just wondering how many people have the new dean, picked up mine couple months ago, and can't put it down! BTW, new to the SD forums, glad to meet you guys.
    Equipment: 2003 USA Dean Hardtail, Vetta I Combo, Epiphone G-310, Johnson Jt50, Guild DV4 6 String Acoustic, Applause 12 String Acoustic.

Re: Any Dean Hardtail Owners?

Welcome! I have a Dean Chafin Del Sol, but I don't have a Hardtail. Dean makes some great stuff. Enjoy!
    Originally posted by kevlar3000
    I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
    Originally posted by Zerberus
    Better is often the enemy of good
    Originally posted by ginormous
    Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Jeff_H should be along shortly... resident Dean guru.
      -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
      I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

yeah, when jeff comes, well, you'll see. lol
        esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
        fender mim standard strat
        peavey classic 30
        johnson j-station
        original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
        dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
        yamaha f-310p acoustic
        taylor 410 acoustic
        "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Originally posted by Fatty
          Jeff_H should be along shortly... resident Dean guru.
          yup...he's a hardtail freak!!! LOL!!!

btw...welcome to the best forum on the net!!!
          Originally posted by jeremy
          God hates bad guitar tone
          GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
          AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
          EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
          Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

What do you Hardtail guys think of the HT? Is it clear in tone? I have had some guitars that were very dark sounding compared to my USA Les Paul.
            I am looking for a guitar that is extremely versatile even though I love my LP! I keep trying to like SGs but I can't get past the body. I am not thirilled with the way the body feels...hard to explain.

I like PRS guitars but it seems the HT would play faster! I have to get down to Delaware to play a few because I think I would love the HT and it would compliment my LP well. My other thoughts are the McCarty and Singlecut but that HT keeps calling me, LOL! I am wondering if the PRS models would have a bigger tone/more bell like highs due to the longer scale. Hmmm.

Anyway, the stats of the HT are convincing! Plus, coil taps!
            Last edited by papersoul; 05-30-2004, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum man! theres loads of Hardtail fans around here, you'll fit right in!!
              "I believe the truth is not told between 9 and 5." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
              X