banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On your floyd rose do you guys like the bar to be tight or loose so it falls away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On your floyd rose do you guys like the bar to be tight or loose so it falls away?

preference question, not sure what I like better. You can remove a bushing or so, so when not using the bar, it falls down due to gravity. Adding bushings will add torque so it'll stay wherever you push it, which is handy for roating it out of the way pointing back away from the bridge. Which do you guys like better?

Re: On your floyd rose do you guys like the bar to be tight or loose so it falls away?

TIght. That sucker better stay right where it is unless I tell it to do somethign elöse
    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Re: On your floyd rose do you guys like the bar to be tight or loose so it falls away?

Tight enough to stay where I put it, loose enough so that I can flick it out the way without needing to use a hammer to shift it

Comment

Originally posted by Xeromus
        preference question, not sure what I like better. You can remove a bushing or so, so when not using the bar, it falls down due to gravity. Adding bushings will add torque so it'll stay wherever you push it, which is handy for roating it out of the way pointing back away from the bridge. Which do you guys like better?
        BTW: Original Floyd bars don´t need those little plastic Bushings that constantly wear out (like on Ibanez Edge Trems), but attachment and Tension are one and the same. The Collar that holds the bar in place serves both pouposes
        Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Yeah, those Ibanez bushings were annoying....I do like the low profile fine tuners though. I could never stand the way they hit my hand on a real Floyd.

Comment

Working...
          X