micro cube amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micro cube amp

i remember seeing that a few people here have micro cubes, and i was just wondering does it sound like a real amp or like a fart like the 1w mini amps like the marshall and vox ones. i have a vox one, and while its fun to mess around with you cant really get a usable tone from it, but i want something to bring to college i can use and it sounds good, so i dont have to haul the 90 lb. XXX
    Originally posted by Aceman
    It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Re: micro cube amp

You could always get a Marshall MG10CD or something, that way you Can use headphones, play along to cds, and it actually has a tone that can somewhat be useable.
    they're only like $59 or something aswell, not gonna hurt the pocket book, Unless you need something portable, In that case I wouldnt know
    Heavy Metal is a 73 tonne Main Battle Tank :headbang:

B.C. Rich USA ST-III w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Neck/Middle, Duncan Custom Bridge. :firedevil

Comment

It's surprisingly good for the price. It's much better than those other mini amps, but I wouldn't exactly pick it over my two amps

In a college dorm room, all you need is 100w of all tube power
      Seriously, never gotten in trouble yet, and most of the time I crank it half way. However, to save space, and for the convenience of a portable rock amp, I think it delivers
      Originally posted by kevlar3000
      I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
      Originally posted by Zerberus
      Better is often the enemy of good
      Originally posted by ginormous
      Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250
        i remember seeing that a few people here have micro cubes, and i was just wondering does it sound like a real amp or like a fart like the 1w mini amps like the marshall and vox ones. i have a vox one, and while its fun to mess around with you cant really get a usable tone from it, but i want something to bring to college i can use and it sounds good, so i dont have to haul the 90 lb. XXX
        I have one. I can't say if the models sound like the real deal. I could not expect a 5 " speaker to sound like 4 greenbacks. But I am enjoying the heck out of mine

All the effects work too!
        His Grace is Amazing

Comment

They sound really good, almost as good as the Roland Cube-30's. I'd say they are definitely better than the Cube-15's. If you're just using it for practice and tiny jam sessions, it's a great amp. The FX on it are pretty killer as well.
          Watch My Videos
          Photography
          www.myspace.com/thebillyhong
          "Anything worth living for is worth suffering for."

Comment

Working...
          X