banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having an amp since '87 or '88 and not changing the tubes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares about soundgarden breaking up?
    RATM breaking up is what pissed me off.
    Zach was better imo than the new soundgarden guy. I know it's apples and oranges. But they just lost their vibe.

Morello is a champ.
    Don't knock the guy

Comment

Soundgarden was only a pioneer of the grunge era and released some amazing singles like "the day i tried to live", "spoonman", "rusty cage", "outshined" and "black hole sun"... besides that, they just suck... right

Rage was fresh in the beginning, but they got old after a while.

And Audioslave was never meant to be another Rage-esque band. It's a supergroup. Morellos playing is even greater with a real singer.
      Originally posted by kevlar3000
      I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
      Originally posted by Zerberus
      Better is often the enemy of good
      Originally posted by ginormous
      Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Originally posted by the_Chris
        Morellos playing is even greater with a real singer.
        He even plays real solos now, with an LP!
        "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so." ~ Ford Prefect

Comment

Ho volume, Hi gain eat the tubes up!! I have a 69 Super reverb that I bought 15 years ago, and it has only be retubed once. My Marshall 900 which I always play with more gain, and volume has been retube twice in about 10 years, so who really knows. When my tubes start to go the volume drops off considerably, thats when I know it is time to change 'em
          "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
          "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Working...
          X