My new custom tele (wyatt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new custom tele (wyatt)

I should have it back early neck week. Thought I would share a draft of it.

Very nice. I'm with ya on the v-neck too. Who's building it?

Comment

the body and neck are warmoth. Most of the parts are american standard. I am having a custom bridge and control plate put on

A local tech is doing the work. He is GREAT. Has worked on Albert Lees guitars.

Comment

That is going to be sweet!
        '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

I am purdy stoked about it. I kept looking at fender customs etc... but could not seem to find one with everything i wanted so i said what the hay ill do it from scratch.

Comment

Hey telerific. Nice Tele in the works. Stop by www.telemodders.com when it's done and show it off there too.

Gibson KS 336, LP Standard, Special and Customs
            Bogner, Orange, Tech 21 and Fender amps
            Celestion speakers
            Duncan, Bare Knuckle, WCR and Gibson pups
            Too many pedals....

Comment

will do man, I am already a member.

Comment

hi telerifik ... sweet axe .. congrats ... i am looking to build a custom tele later this yr (40th bday gift) .. would be interested to know your final cost-out on this one if you would care to share ...

hey, noticed your in charm city ... i live in ellicott city ..

cheers,
                t4d
                gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

nice axe! sweet parts put on as well, look really cool,.....cant wait to see it when its done!
                  esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
                  fender mim standard strat
                  peavey classic 30
                  johnson j-station
                  original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
                  dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
                  yamaha f-310p acoustic
                  taylor 410 acoustic
                  "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Originally posted by telerifik
                    will do man, I am already a member.
                    It could be built cheaper but I went all out even down to the starp buttons as this is my dream guitar and the one I will pass down to my son. After thech building cost all parts etc... about $1400.00.

Yea man I am here in b-more.... home of the ravens, when they ain't in jail lol.

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes
                      nice axe! sweet parts put on as well, look really cool,.....cant wait to see it when its done!
                      Man I will be like a proud poppa with pics when it is done hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X