I wish that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish that...

i wish that gibson made a standard production line P90 guitar that wasn't in the 'faded' series. Is there one that i'm just missing?? All i see is the double cut special or whatever, and the melodymaker, and those are both 'lowend'.... and the historic '56s and '54s are noticeably more expensive...

It seems to me that gibson really cut some cool guitars from production in the past years. Of course, i'd also argue that the Standards are overall the best they've been for quite some time, so maybe its a trade-off....
    '01 Gibson Les Paul Standard (stock BB V's)
    Squier Fat Strat (stock/duckbucker/stock)
    '66 Fender Bassman
    Fender Champion 600
    Fender Stage 100

I agree. The only cheap p-90 guitar Gibson makes is by Epiphone. The faded series are pretty cool but it might be neat to see a faded Les Paul and faded Explorer to go with the sg and v. The prices are great on the lower-end models. I would love to have a Custom Silverbust, though. But, to get back on track, Standards are nice guitars and are good for people with a little extra cash. Peace.

G.I.
    Squier Strat (JB Jr.)
    Peavey Valve King 1x12
    Ibanez PF15CE Acoustic/Electric

Comment

The Blueshawk and the Little Lucille are both production models with P-90's.

Comment

epiphone makes a lot of great p-90 guitars that are great quality. i forgot the name but they have a superb 3 p-90 guitar......
        esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
        fender mim standard strat
        peavey classic 30
        johnson j-station
        original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
        dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
        yamaha f-310p acoustic
        taylor 410 acoustic
        "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Working...
        X