No announcement yet.

Whoa, new DiMarzio site is waaay cool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whoa, new DiMarzio site is waaay cool!

Oh, one more thing - I cannot find their wiring diagrams. How do you access them? There were some inspiring wiring options as far as I can remember...
    Gibson Hawk Series guitars rule!

Fave SD pups: Duncan Custom, Alnico II Pro, Pearly Gates, Phat Cats; Nashville Studio and Alnico II Pro for Tele; a Sadducer in my Crafter acoustic.

Comment

Click on a pup and then there is a link on the bottom to check out the wiring diagram for it. It worked fine for me.
      Originally posted by kevlar3000
      I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
      Originally posted by Zerberus
      Better is often the enemy of good
      Originally posted by ginormous
      Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Originally posted by the_Chris
        Click on a pup and then there is a link on the bottom to check out the wiring diagram for it. It worked fine for me.
        Thanks, I discovered that pretty soon after posting my note.
        I've been dropping in pretty infrequently, and on top of that every second of my posts is saying OOPS! or something.
        Gibson Hawk Series guitars rule!

Fave SD pups: Duncan Custom, Alnico II Pro, Pearly Gates, Phat Cats; Nashville Studio and Alnico II Pro for Tele; a Sadducer in my Crafter acoustic.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan
          I'm a member of the LP forum and, actually - it would probably go down OK (the Fender Forum and the Les Paul Forum are actually pretty closely linked...). Now if you started raving about how great the EPIPHONE or the PRS site was, well, then sh*t would hit the fan!!!

Two fender sites out there. The one affiliated witht he LPF is not the same as the Fender Discussion Pages.

Either way, that was my point. No matter how much fun I poke at Vai and his picture and all that, y'all are always welcome to talk about other companies here as long as it is not a flame.

And, I'm an LPF member as well. Love the place for certain things. Never have felt overly welcome there though.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Working...
          X