No announcement yet.

Tone concrete - sounds like any other guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kinda doubt the guy who made that concrete ax plans on gigging with it regularly. Pretty sure he made it to "prove" a point. And just for the fun of it. Look how much fun it's been just talking about it.
    “Practice cures most tone issues” - John Suhr

Comment

How about 3D printed chambered concrete? Or the less expensive alternative, pumice?

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Soft rubber in a guitar will try to damp all vibrations of the part it is attached to.

Comment

Just goes to prove, you can make a peanut butter sandwich using sourdough bread, and it will still taste like a peanut butter sandwich, because peanut butter is the most influential flavor in that recipe; and while the average person might not mind the difference, any person who regularly eats peanut butter sandwiches can probably sense the influence of the sourdough in this case also.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
            Just goes to prove, you can make a peanut butter sandwich using sourdough bread, and it will still taste like a peanut butter sandwich, because peanut butter is the most influential flavor in that recipe; and while the average person might not mind the difference, any person who regularly eats peanut butter sandwiches can probably sense the influence of the sourdough in this case also.
            What about a nice marble rye?

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
              What about a nice marble rye?

Sounds interesting, but custom shop.

Comment

Fine, I'll make it myself.

Comment

Well it was fun to watch anyways
                  My Bands -
                  https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                  www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                  www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                  GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

I can clearly hear the KOA top of my lmt. ed. Epiphone Wildkat "koa". :/ - the louder I put the amplifier, the better I hear it.

especially trough the neck pickup, that is suspended in the lid- and the guitar is completely hollow except a "tone block" underneath the bridge.

so... :O

If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X