Anybody own a Strandberg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody own a Strandberg?

I’ve searched for posts, seen that some love the Endurneck, some don’t.

Does anybody here currently own one? This really seems like a try before you buy guitar, but no one around me carries them.
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

I played many, but decided to not get one. There are no models with 22 frets, and the neck profile is only really good if you use a classical guitar hand position. It is uncomfortable for a player like me that varies my left hand.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I've had two.

The first one was a Washburn-made 6 strings. It was ok. Well-built, and sounded good. But. I couldn't get it to play how I wanted. Ever. I sold it to a friend who felt it played fantastic. Myself, I never could get the buzz down to nothing, as I like it. Not a single of my guitar has any fret-buzz. That one did, even if a little. So off she went.
      The second one was a Metal 7 back in... 2017 or 2018 maybe? Anyway. It had issues. I believe I posted about it on here. Back she went.

I wouldn't buy a Strandberg unless I could play it for a while in person.
      I would LOVE to find one that's perfect. They're great axes. But due to these issues, I have a ton of headless guitars which are NOT Strandbergs instead... and which are better than the Strandbergs I've had

Comment

Working...
      X