No announcement yet.

Incoming NGD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a really gorgeous piece, and oozes playability just looking at it!

Congratulations and enjoy all the versatility

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk

• EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
    • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
    • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
    • G&L Tribute Comanche
    • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
    • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
    • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

More photos. Frank’s individual bridge saddles are too cool.
      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Beautiful instrument. Ibanez uses a bridge like that on one of their top line basses.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks man. I had a Legator with a similar design. For multi scale, its especially awesome, since you can place the saddles anywhere to allow for intonation. A lot of people gripe about needing to modify saddles to intonate the low strings, but this is dead on and all the saddles are set about midway. It uses a set screw to lock them in place, so no springs to rattle, as well.
          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

i really like that there are builders out there looking at every aspect of the guitar and thinking if there is a better way to do that specific part. From strap buttons, to electronics cavities, to the bridge. We need this kind of revolution.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
              i really like that there are builders out there looking at every aspect of the guitar and thinking if there is a better way to do that specific part. From strap buttons, to electronics cavities, to the bridge. We need this kind of revolution.
              There has to be an incentive.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! Amazing guitar! Congrats and enjoy.
                Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
                  There has to be an incentive.
                  Every now and again, some goofball like me has to buy one, I suppose

ERG players seem to be more into innovative designs, but it’s still an incredibly niche market.

Comment

I suppose there needs to be forward-thinking builders matched with revolutionary players. And it has to be a much better idea that can actually save money in the long run as parts are better designed.
                    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Aside from stripping out grub screws, I don’t see how this would really wear out. Frank’s a pretty smart dude and great engineer.

Comment

so whats the hole in the control plate cover about? is that the lock to keep it attached or ? beautiful looking guitar for sure and love the design. im a traditionalist when it comes to my toys for the most part but thats a very cool ax. my turner baritone came with a reunion blues bag and its fantasic! not the areo, not actually sure what model but its very well made and heavy duty without being heavy

Comment

The hole in the cover is the charging port. There's a Fluence battery pack installed on the inside of the cover, so no 9V required for the pickups.

Comment

ahh... right. forgot about that. cool

Comment

Working...
                            X