banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Affordable, Easy To Use, Accurate Tuner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewguitar
    replied
    I use a Polytune on my pedal board and a Snark on the headstock when I'm not plugged in. TC also makes a headstock clip on version of the Polytune and you can find them for $49.

Leave a comment:

• dave74
    replied
    IMO get a newer-used Boss TU-3 for $50-$60.

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    I also use an iPhone app called AP Tuner, which is the best phone-based tuner ever. Accurate within 1/10th of a cent.

Leave a comment:

• playas
    replied
    I use free apps for Android mostly.
    I also have a pitch black for more accuracy and times when I'm playing through various pedals anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Mincer
    replied
    When looking at pedal tuners, it is important to me that is able to be seen in darkness, as well as bright sunlight. I use an older Guyatone pedal. I also have a few NS-designed D'Addario tuners that clip on the guitar and are just about invisible from the front (very important to me).

Leave a comment:

• formula73
    replied
    I’d say used korg pitch black pedal, but any from their line is accurate, easy to use, and easy on the eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Bogner
    replied
    I am sure you can find a Polytune for that price or close to it. There are a lot of tuners out there now a days and they are all capable of doing what you need them to do.

Leave a comment:

• PoorMan
    started a topic Affordable, Easy To Use, Accurate Tuner?

Affordable, Easy To Use, Accurate Tuner?

Using my old Boss TU-12 isn't cutting it. Goes wonky at times and isn't particularly accurate when it does work. What's an affordable, easy to use, accurate tuner these days? Needs to be able to accommodate various tunings (nothing crazy, but at least E, Eb and D Standard).

I am open to all styles (pedals, clip-ons, etc).

I don't get too excited about tuners so I'd prefer to keep it around $50 if possible. However, if that's not realistic I am open to paying more.

Thanks!
Working...
X