banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epiphone vs. Squier (Two Brands Enter! One Brand Leave!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are meh... Ever since Tokai launches its Chinese copies of Strat and LP, nobody in their right mind will ever consider Squier and Epiphone.

Comment

Epi all the way, of the dozens I have owned and played I've only ever been unhappy with 2 of them, and 1 of them is my favorite guitar ever.
      if I was looking for a $200 bolt on guitar, I'd grab a Jackson over a squire any day of the year.... Heck I'd rather play a pink daisy guitar than a squire.
      https://open.spotify.com/artist/7e2g...TLy6SQH5nk44wA

Comment

Originally posted by 80's_Thrash_Metal View Post
        Epi all the way, of the dozens I have owned and played I've only ever been unhappy with 2 of them, and 1 of them is my favorite guitar ever.
        if I was looking for a $200 bolt on guitar, I'd grab a Jackson over a squire any day of the year.... Heck I'd rather play a pink daisy guitar than a squire.
        SquiER

Comment

Are you having to put the posts in translation software?
          I cant understand your obsession with spelling
          EHD
          Just here surfing Guitar Pron
          RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
          SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
          Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
          Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
          Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
          Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
          GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by formula73 View Post

SquiER
            Ha! I care so little about them that I failed to take notice of the spelling.

But still...my bad. I am usually a grammer/spelling nazi myself. I'll do better.
            Last edited by 80's_Thrash_Metal; 12-28-2020, 08:07 AM.
            https://open.spotify.com/artist/7e2g...TLy6SQH5nk44wA

Comment

Originally posted by 80's_Thrash_Metal View Post

Ha! I care so little about them that I failed to take notice of the spelling.

But still...my bad. I am usually a grammer/spelling nazi myself. I'll do better.
              Lol I sometimes wonder if people do it on purpose.

Sometimes I like to call Pokemon ‘POKEYMANS’ to piss off my kid.

Comment

Working...
              X