X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
    I would play the green in a heartbeat.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk
    I like the green one the most. Great finish.

Comment

My guess, based on how they're arranged, is 2V 1T. I suppose the front two tones up front, but it would be an unusual choice.

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
      Are they 1V 2T?

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk
      ---------------------------
      The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post

No.... it would be odd if there WAS a Steinberger Mustaine model.
        It is another brand Gibson owns, so who knows.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

You quote facts, Dave - but miss the point. Mustaine would NEVER play a Steinberger because it doesn't look metal.
          aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Well, after his Axxion model, a steinberger wouldn't be that far off.
            Seriously though , that Kramer looks sexy. After all these years in the biz, it was high time that Gibson made a good looking guitar.... (I'm kidding. I know that tastes are different and many people love their designs and can't stand the ones that appeal to me)

I'll get over the fact that wherever he goes , he keeps recreating his Jacksons from body to control layout. That's his thing, morempower to him. But that slime green thing being called a Rust in Peace model really disturbs me. The only green coming to my mind related to that album is a small crystal in the hands of the Rattlehesd mascot on the cover. The rest is all yellow and blue.

Comment

I like the green, so much so that I'm thinking of having a repaint job done in some shade of green, if not that one.

I do not like the white in the centre, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucius Paisley View Post
                I like the green, so much so that I'm thinking of having a repaint job done in some shade of green, if not that one.

I do not like the white in the centre, however.
                Yeah, the color is kinda rad. It just doesnt make think of rust in peace

Comment

Originally posted by nexion218 View Post

Yeah, the color is kinda rad. It just doesnt make think of rust in peace
                  It doesn't help that it's a completely different green for a start, but still...

Click image for larger version

Name:	obvious.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	6059866

Comment

Originally posted by Lucius Paisley View Post

It doesn't help that it's a completely different green for a start, but still...

Click image for larger version  Name:	obvious.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.2 KB ID:	6059866
                    Yeah, that's what said initially above your first post. That small crytal in Vic's hand is the only green, the rest is yellow and blue. I couldn't care less about the exct shade of green though - I have trouble discriminating between shades of green and also tbetween the different shades of red...

Comment

I like the Kramer. That one I'd be interested in. Very nicely done. Don't care for the Explorer style headstock on the Gibson V though.

Comment

There's an acoustic too apparently.

Comment

I have to say, I like these better than the Deans, but not as much as the Jacksons.
                          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Don't like them, I think because of the headstock. Anyway I wonder if they are loaded with the thrash factor combo or Gibson replaced SD pickups with their own just like the Slash signature guitars

Comment

Originally posted by Der Oberherr View Post
                              There's an acoustic too apparently.
                              Yes because Megadeth play a lot of acoustic stuff

Comment

Hey man, thrash songs need intros too.

But yeah, I didn't bother pasting the acoustic from the linked article because a) it's not very interesting and b) insofar as a signature artist has ANY bearing on the appeal of the instrument (they mostly don't, for me) it seemed like a mismatch.

Originally posted by EmiAba View Post

Yes because Megadeth play a lot of acoustic stuff
                                Last edited by St_Genesius; 02-24-2021, 08:03 AM.
                                ---------------------------
                                The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Working...
                                X