Hagstrom Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagstrom Guitars

Hi folks I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hello. Are there any other Hagstrom fans in here? I just got a new Hagstrom Viking guitar and I really am enjoying how it plays. Here is a short clip of me playing. I am sure most of you are familiar with this song. I hope you enjoy and I look forward to participating more on this forum!

Welcome to the Forum.

I have two Hagstroms, a modern F-200P and an old H-1 bass. The bass is a classic '60s cheapo, funky and cool. The F-200P is a double cutaway with trem and P90s - almost as if a Strat and an SG had a kid. Super thin necks, both.

"You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Very cool arrangement of a great tune. Congrats on the guitar, and welcome to the forum!
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        Very cool arrangement of a great tune. Congrats on the guitar, and welcome to the forum!
        Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by jwguitar View Post
          Hi folks I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hello. Are there any other Hagstrom fans in here? I just got a new Hagstrom Viking guitar and I really am enjoying how it plays. Here is a short clip of me playing. I am sure most of you are familiar with this song. I hope you enjoy and I look forward to participating more on this forum!

Nice love Hagstroms...

Nice arrangement and playing.

Now stop staring at the camera like a stalker or creepy Joe Bonamassa
          I kid I kid

Welcome!

Here' the Hagstrom coming to me next week:

“For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
          X