Anyone with experience with a LTD AA600 or Jackson dominion pro series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with experience with a LTD AA600 or Jackson dominion pro series

I have ran across these 2 guitars I am considering picking one of them up. I haven’t had the chance to play either one. The owners live a decent drive from me so before I make the trip I’m trying to find out as much info as I can. I’ve read the specs online and watched YouTube videos. But can’t really find anyone with first hand experience with either one.
    the dominion is one of the older MIJ models with quilt top and mahogany body. The pickups have been swapped out to the mark Morton dimarzio’s.
    the LTD AA 600 is a signature for one of the guys from of mice and men. I’ve never listened to them so I don’t care about that. Apparently it was actually the guitar that he used on a tour and then gave it to a tech. But once again not being a fan of theirs it doesn’t matter to me lol. Spec wise it’s a tele style mahogany body with a 3 piece maple neck through with ebony board.
    with a Gibson scale length has a single EMG bridge bucker a reverse Ltd strat style headstock and of flat black with no inlays besides the one at the 12th fret.
    if anyone has had first hand experience with either of these guitars any input would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X