• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Really lovely! I'm totally GASing for a purple S-type.
      "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

First song: Purple Rain solo!
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
          First song: Purple Rain solo!
          followed by Purple Haze? Then on to the Deep Purple catalogue.
          Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
          This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
            Love it!! Just my personal preference, but I'd like it even more if the humbucker was white.
            My preference too, but I can understand why people like covered humbuckers with uncovered single coils.

The guitar looks fantastic though.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

followed by Purple Haze? Then on to the Deep Purple catalogue.
              excellent suggestions!
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Thanks, guys!

Originally posted by devastone View Post
                Purple is awesome! What brand is it?
                It's a Rangka

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                great looking guitar, love the color. i really gotta put a cc back into a guitar. i have two guitars without pups and pups just sittin there. you using 250k controls?
                I'm using 250k volume and tone, but the bridge is disconnected from the tone pot, so it sounds no different from having it connect to two 500k pots.
                Originally posted by Myaccount876
                Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Beautiful guitar. Love that full body end-to-end flame.

I agree with Jolly on the white bridge pickup, but your hand will likely cover it while playing anyway. At least the chrome matches the actual bridge hardware, so it's cool either way.

Comment

Great color and flame. And like Jeremy, I also have a Custom Custom sitting here looking for a project. This may be my inspiration.

Comment

I’ve been considering building something like this from Warmoth for almost a year, but in Turquoise. Kind of a Shur like guitar.
                      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                        I’ve been considering building something like this from Warmoth for almost a year, but in Turquoise. Kind of a Shur like guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post

Now why do you have to go and do that!?
                          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

It isn't nearly as pretty as some of the guitars here, but I love the CC in my Charvel Model 4 mutt. Like Mincer, the CC is definitely one of my favorite Strat humbuckers.

Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                            And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
                              Beautiful guitar. Love that full body end-to-end flame.

I agree with Jolly on the white bridge pickup, but your hand will likely cover it while playing anyway. At least the chrome matches the actual bridge hardware, so it's cool either way.
                              Had to check twice, but I agree. But then I don't tend to be a fan of covered pickups.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

How many Baht was that?

Comment

Working...
                                X