No announcement yet.

What is make and model of this guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is make and model of this guitar?

I can't make out the Brand name on the headstock of this guitar.

Anyone recognize the brand?

I love the amber flame top and doublecut curves of this guitar and want to find out more about it.

This screenshot came from one of the ads running on Youtube by a guy named Jonathan Boyd for some guitar training course.

Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Check out Wolf guitars.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
      Check out Wolf guitars.
      Darkside,

Starting searching, but so far, have only found a lot of forum discussion and review type webpage hits. No website for the company itself.

Do you know any more info that may help me find the company's website? Like what country or state the company is located in? Or name of some particular models? Name of founder?
      Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Looks like an AIO Wolf W400, PRS style: https://www.allinoneguitars.com/prod...olf-w400-amber.

There don't seem to be any righty fixed bridge ones on the website.

Originally posted by dominus
        Your rant would sound better with an A8 magnet, it'll beef it up some without sacrificing some of the whine.

Comment

I think they're made in east Asia, while the company hq is in the US, and seems like finished guitars are sent back to the US for further inspection/setup, as per what the website says.
          Your rant would sound better with an A8 magnet, it'll beef it up some without sacrificing some of the whine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashurbanipal View Post
            Looks like an AIO Wolf W400, PRS style: https://www.allinoneguitars.com/prod...olf-w400-amber.

There don't seem to be any righty fixed bridge ones on the website.

Cool, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_TriPpEr View Post
              I can't make out the Brand name on the headstock of this guitar.

Anyone recognize the brand?

I love the amber flame top and doublecut curves of this guitar and want to find out more about it.

This screenshot came from one of the ads running on Youtube by a guy named Jonathan Boyd for some guitar training course.

"Did you know, there is a terrible curse that plagues guitar players everywhere..."

So tired of that bald clown and his ads.

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post

"Did you know, there is a terrible curse that plagues guitar players everywhere..."

So tired of that bald clown and his ads.
                Lol.

You were listening more closely than i was . all i heard was "blah blah blah blah". Cuz the guitar had my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_TriPpEr View Post

Lol.

You were listening more closely than i was . all i heard was "blah blah blah blah". Cuz the guitar had my attention.
                  I see him all. the. time. watching any YouTube music related video.

Comment

Fyi: I pulled the trigger on one of 4 that seller All In One Guitars had left in stock. It's got a trem unit. I usually prefer guitars without trems, but the seller said the next order of stop-tails were 2-3 months out and I've always liked how this PRS styled guitar looks with a trem, so I took the plunge. And as I thought about it more after, the trem will give me some options I don't currently have with my other HHs, none of which have trems.

I also liked the idea of the trem for a different reason, that being, if i find i like the guitar except i find the weight too heavy ( i have issues with my back), the trem is an easily removable piece that lightens the load by about 3/4 of a pound.

Its not due to deliver until June 28 at the earliest. I'll post back with a review of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210621_010811.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	6089691
                    Last edited by Jack_TriPpEr; 06-20-2021, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Got a notification that it is due to arrive tomorrow.

I'm really excited about this one. I've always wanted a PRS style git with the amber or orangish flame top finish, but PRS necks never felt comfortable to me. This take on the PRS style has neck specs that on paper seem like it would be a match for what feels comfortable to me.

Comment

Would be interesting to know how it is. The various guitars they offer do look well spec'd for the $$, bit too bingy for me, though .

Comment

Originally posted by Ashurbanipal View Post
                          Would be interesting to know how it is. The various guitars they offer do look well spec'd for the $$, bit too bingy for me, though .
                          "Blingy"?

Comment

Yes, missed the typo .

Comment

I look forward to the review on this!
                              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
                              X