Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something I'm working on....

OM acoustic..

inlay is white, pink, black mother of pearl..
    Red abalone and paua shell

"Phoenix Rising"

www.crossleyguitars.com

Wow!

There are a lot more levels of building I’d love to get into. Inlay work is not one of them, haha.
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

That's beautiful!
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Absolutely love that modern design. The bridge is fantastic.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

As always, beautiful and playable. This is what should be shown in art galleries.
          I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Reusing offcuts as rosette inlays is . Loving the bearclaws on the top, gonna be a purty tone machine.

Built anything with nylon strings yet?
            Originally posted by dominus
            Your rant would sound better with an A8 magnet, it'll beef it up some without sacrificing some of the whine.

Comment

Amazing as usual Peter. I'd love to learn how to do inlay work like that.
              Originally Posted by IanBallard
              Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
              X