NGD, it sparkles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD, it sparkles

Swapped one of my strats for a tele yesterday and have been playing it constantly. I'm sure I'll swap the pickups eventually, but the first thing to go will be the 1meg volume pot on the bridge pickup. Long term plan is a white pearl pickguard, but I want to wait to see if I want to use an actual WRHB or a normal HB in the neck.

NICE! Love the 2V 2T with the WRHB neck.

Comment

That's a pretty awesome paint job! Nice and understated. :P
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Great color.
        aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Congratulations!! I love it. It kind of reminds me of one of those J. Mascis signature models.

Comment

Love it!
            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

That's hot!!! Good going

Comment

Good color, I think black pearl on the guard would look sweet.
                “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Wow, that's a wild one. I love sparkly finishes. My gal used to call it the magpie effect.
                  "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
                    Good color, I think black pearl on the guard would look sweet.
                    I've thought about that, definitely keeping it in mind as a plan B.

Comment

Great guitar, amazing color IMO. I personally would pass on the pearl pick guard as I think it would detract from the paint job but that is me. Great grab on this one. Congrats!
                      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

great color! but i agree, id have to see the pearl guard against it before making that decision. could be too much

Comment

I love it. Purple was my other choice when I painted my Tele now you got me rethinking my decision.

Comment

Nice! The metal flake is very "Gum Drop" if that makes sense. I like it!
                            Originally posted by Bad City
                            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

How do the pickups sound compared to other humbuckers?
                              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
                              X