Practice guitar w/ mirror?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice guitar w/ mirror?

Anybody practice guitar with a mirror? I'm looking into various solutions and curious what anyone else is doing. I find that a mirror helps me play without looking at the neck and also to make corrections on things like finger position and posture.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
    http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

I do too, but only because I like watching extremely well-built and handsome lefties!

Comment

Totally. It's all about the Yngwie high kicks and Blackmore leg stretches and Vai hot-faces.

Comment

Unless you know what you are looking for, it might not do much good. If you are playing in pain, and looking for a solution, I can see it working.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I find recording a quick video better for picking out faults if that's what you're looking for.

Almost everyone has a phone or alternative recording device easily accessible these days.

Comment

Growing I had a closet that was all mirror, so de facto I did. But I don't find it helpful. I find it better to either be looking, or not looking at all. Just me and the instrument.

Comment

Working...
            X