Click image for larger version

Name:	77f976b4a2651ba7dd2095870597581f.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	6130820

I found one in transparent red...
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Looks like a rejected Schecter design.
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Certainly has an evil look. Don't accidently bump those horns!
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Apparently made by Samick, and imported by Greg Bennett. Loaded with brand name hardware and Duncan Blackout pickups.

Comment

Certainly is pointy.
          Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
            Looks like a rejected Schecter design.
            And the headstock looks like a PRS and an ESP went on a date and had way too much to drink at dinner.
            Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post
              Greg Bennett
              He's a cool guy. I've talked to him a few times over the years at music stores and guitar shows while he was peddling his "gliding capo" or whatever it's called. Which, by the way, is a very cool capo.

Comment

The single cut looks kind of like a cross between an ES-235 and a Howard Roberts Fusion.

Comment

I finally went to play the red one. It's big enough to be a semi-hollow - but it's solid. Very heavy guitar with a narrow neck - kind of 70's SG profile. The action was horrible, and the frets were coming up on the ends. Plus.... the guy wanted stupid money for it, so no dice.

Comment

Working...
                  X