Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHPTMGD

New Happy Birthday To Me Guitar Day,

The first of three Charvels coming in this week! This is a Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM Mahogany.
    Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Wow, 3??
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

That's a nice one. Reminds me of the Govan model. Kinda GASed for that for a while.

Comment

Happy birthday!

Love the guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          Wow, 3??
          Yep, decided to sell some stuff to make up for this, but they are different models that fit the styles I play.
          Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

That is a freaking classy guitar. CAn't wait to see the brothers!
            Originally posted by Bad City
            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Will post pics as soon as they arrive.

So far, all I can say is that this one is an extremely versatile guitar, and needs no modding at all. Duncans sound great (Full Shred / Custom Flat Strat/ A2Pro), and the wiring was really thoought out, the trem allows techniques more akin to a Floyd.

And the acess to the upper register puts the Ibanez AANJ to shame. The neck on this one plays like a dream.

To those looking for a quality, feature laden yet budget-friendly SuperStrat, look no more.

Comment

I would have gone for a Floyd, but man, that is one sweet guitar! Play her in good health!

Comment

Originally posted by Sirion View Post
                  I would have gone for a Floyd, but man, that is one sweet guitar! Play her in good health!
                  Already have some other Floyded axes, but something a little different doesn't hurt...

Will do!

Comment

Working...
                  X