NGD! No name Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD! No name Strat

I just can’t stop buying guitars! Got it a few weeks ago from my good friend. I couldn’t pass a great strat for cheap. Never heard of the brand but who cares, the build quality is several notches above a MIM Fender, and she plays great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks like one very cool guitar! Congrats!
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

vineyard guitars, never heard of em. almost looks like a harmony headstock. enjoy your new toy!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
        vineyard guitars, never heard of em. almost looks like a harmony headstock. enjoy your new toy!
        Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        That looks like one very cool guitar! Congrats!
        Thanks! I never heard of them either but when I checked it out, I couldn’t believe the build quality of this thing. Not much out there about them other than a guitar company that didn’t really take off. There’s no serial number, no date of manufacture, no country of manufacture, It just says Vineyard. Maybe one day I’ll unbolt the neck and see if there’s anything in the neck pocket, but I’m not expecting anything.

Here’s what’s good about it:
        The fret work is just about perfect. I have USA made guitars that don’t have this kind of fret work. Same goes for the inlay work, which by the way is abalone. Pickups sound adequate. No idea what’s under that pickguard. Hardware is high quality, I read somewhere it’s actually Shaller. Again not really sure, but it’s not cheap Chinese pot metal crap.

Here’s a review video if you care to hear me ramble and play some ok campfire guitar tunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well built guitar is well built

Noice, very noice!
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Working...
            X