No announcement yet.

The swimming pool rout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in the whatever bucket. One of SRV's Strats had been routed for 3 humbuckers. Stevie had one single coil in the neck slot. It had a nice tone when I heard him play it.

As for your most recent post, FY, go for the swimming pool. A lot more room to play around in there.
    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post
      to play around in the cavity.

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post
        I'm not asking about tonal properties, just personal preference about room to play around in the cavity.
        They're essential for me. I can stick any kind of pickup config in there and have no probs. Including when I rout the pickups in completely different locations than normal.
        The things that you wanted
        I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post

They're essential for me. I can stick any kind of pickup config in there and have no probs. Including when I rout the pickups in completely different locations than normal.
            Do you rout your own pick guards?

Comment

Yeah, it's fun. I put 2 neck pickups and the bridge moved forward.
              The things that you wanted
              I bought them for you

Comment

Working...
              X