BC Rich ST3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich ST3

Was in my local shop today and someone brought in a US made BCR ST3. She was just going to give them to the shop. Owner wouldnt just take BCR and two other basses, an ibanez and something that looked similar to the old Gibson Maurader.

Once the BCR is cleaned uo, may have to go back and look at it. Heck if she wanted to give it away, they should of directed her to me
    1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
    Jackson Soloist 7 string
    ESP LTD M-400
    Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

VERY good guitars! If you can get it do! Tony MacAlpine played these around Maximum Security, John Petrucci played one before his Ibanez days and I remember him saying in an interview that he still has the guitar. I bought a USA STiii back in about 88? First thing I ever financed as it happens! $600 US in dark metallic purple and it had a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge with two singles, and an Ibanez Edge bridge on a Poplar body. Amazing oiled maple neck with a rosewood board. I later sold it to a friend who has since passed away. RIP brother!
    Jackson Dominion Bourbon Burst-Duncan '59 bridge, Screamin' Demon neck
    Jackson Dominion Wine Drunk-Super Distortion bridge, Custom Custom neck (don't hit me!)
    Dean Chicago Flame V Classic Black-Dimarzio Super Distortion neck & bridge
    Laney, Peavey, Marshall...

Comment

Killer guitars haven't seen one in a while though.
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

It would be very hard foir me to pass up that guitar. However the Marauder has me intrigued.

Comment

Working...
        X