ESP - Jame Hetfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP - Jame Hetfield

I am kind of digging this new James Hetfield Signature Model Guitar from ESP. I have been after another explorer type guitar and this is "different."

Click image for larger version

Name:	iu.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	6150857
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

James plays cool looking stuff, especially the Explorer styles.
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

I cringe at the string pull but the guitar is fantastic!
      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Actually I am not a fan of his newer sig guitars... That Vulture was ugly AF and don't quite get along with this one either. The headstock looks cool, I'll give him that though

Comment

It's a wanna-be Jackson Kelly upper horn with a severe old-age droop at the bottom Gibson Explorer.

I'd do a Jackson Kelly if I wanted an explorer alternative. Is the real (not the budget ones spewed out in the Pacific Ocean somewhere) Jackson even around?

Comment

And, you could actually cut someone with a Kelly.

Now that's metal.

Fearsome Tone and Playability, The Kelly Has Been a Popular Jackson Staple Ever Since it was Introduced

Comment

I would like the Het,,,, if it had a floyd. I do like the shape and the head reminds me of those old 80s BCRs.
              The Jackson shape is great too, but those shark fin inlays have never done anything for me.

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post
                It's a wanna-be Jackson Kelly upper horn with a severe old-age droop at the bottom Gibson Explorer.

I'd do a Jackson Kelly if I wanted an explorer alternative. Is the real (not the budget ones spewed out in the Pacific Ocean somewhere) Jackson even around?
                And the Kelly is a wannabe Explorer lol. If I had to pick only one, I would go for the Jeff Loomis Jackson Custom Shop. My problem is I like both and want both...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon

Jame Hetfield no use the Floyd. He is all about the Tuna-Matic.

The reason you dont like sharkfins is because you are not Serious about Toanz.
                  Oddly enough I do like ibby shark tooth inlays, at least better than the fins, or maybe I should say they bug me less.
                  My Giger rgt has them but they're like a dark marble look and mostly disappear unless the light hits them.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon
                    Lol, those ESPs are big-girl money. Maybe you could slum it this time with a $1,900 LTD.

https://www.espguitars.com/products?...james-hetfield
                    In today's "guitar manufacturers ripping off the consumer for even more money + mega-inflation" economy, $1,900 is low-end.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post

And the Kelly is a wannabe Explorer lol. If I had to pick only one, I would go for the Jeff Loomis Jackson Custom Shop. My problem is I like both and want both...lol.
                      You can't have both - inflation says so.

Comment

That's just another Snakebyte in camo, nothing new.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_X00RD mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post
                          That's just another Snakebyte in camo, nothing new.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_X00RD mit Tapatalk
                          The paint color is new, and I like it.

Comment

In today's "guitar manufacturers ripping off the consumer for even more money + mega-inflation" economy, $1,900 is low-end.
                            Very True

Comment

You can't have both - inflation says so.
                              Is there a mandate for that?

I haz the BitCoinz for da ToAnZ!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X