Jackson - Jeff Loomis USA Signature Model Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson - Jeff Loomis USA Signature Model Kelly

This is also on my radar for another explorer type guitar.

Click image for larger version

Name:	iu.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	6150862

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

That guitar is LOADED. I was looking at it too when it came out. Then I looked at my bank account and salary and bought a can of beer instead....

Comment

The more I look at it the more I like it. They did a heck of a job with it IMO.
      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

That looks like a nice one.

Comment

I think so.

Comment

This is a 1,000% improvement over the abortion known as the James Hetfield model.

Although, I'd wager 3/5ths of all the guitars available for purchase are the color black... and I don't ****ing get it. What a boring color... in fact, it is exactly the absence of color.

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post
              This is a 1,000% improvement over the abortion known as the James Hetfield model.

Although, I'd wager 3/5ths of all the guitars available for purchase are the color black... and I don't ****ing get it. What a boring color... in fact, it is exactly the absence of color.
              #BGM
              #AGM

Comment

Now even though i stated that the inlays are not my favorite, I will say that the fins really do go nicely with the Kelly shape and typical jackson downward headstock.

Comment

Back in the day you could get a Kelly Professional for 5 bills.

I like Schecter JL6/7 a lot better. This one is just a regular Kelly with Loomis name slapped on it and here you go...if you a Loomis fan you need this, only 3 grand.

By the way that open grain weathered black is nasty as it rubs on you and fades after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post
                    Back in the day you could get a Kelly Professional for 5 bills.

I like Schecter JL6/7 a lot better. This one is just a regular Kelly with Loomis name slapped on it and here you go...if you a Loomis fan you need this, only 3 grand.

By the way that open grain weathered black is nasty as it rubs on you and fades after a while.
                    Do you rub your guitars or play them?

Comment

Clicking over to the Jackson website, why on earth would you go that all-out on a guitar and then cheap out with a FR 1500 instead of an OFR?

Comment

Originally posted by Cynical View Post
                        Clicking over to the Jackson website, why on earth would you go that all-out on a guitar and then cheap out with a FR 1500 instead of an OFR?
                        I understand he had those on his Schecters too. Pop in arm and stainless steel screws, so not necessarily a cheap out, Loomis might've asked for it.

Comment

I love the look of that guitar.
                          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                          X