Where's The Kramer Love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon
    I have a Music-Yo! Baretta. Neck-through H-H with a floating Floyd copy and a reverse headstock. Its a pretty cool guitar. EMG 81 pair and a concentric BTC.
    I have two of these but both fixed bridge. The black one has the original quad rails. They are an acquired taste. The red one has some sort of import Super Distortion copies that sound real good.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post

Yes they were in business together. Then Grover ended up running Charvel. He made the Concorde V for Randy Rhoads, which Randy made the shape for approached Grover with, put his name on it instead of the Charvel brand and the rest is history.

The Charvels from then are great guitars. Charvel, Kramer, and Jackson ruled the 80’s. I always wanted a Charvel. Their necks were always a little thicker than Jackson necks. And early Kramer necks were a little thicker than the Charvels. From about ‘86-‘87 onward to the end.
      Yes. . My Charvel was a dream to play but after about 45 minutes to an hour my thumb would be killing me with my Jackson's.

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
        '83-'84?

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk
        Earlier than that. Late 70's in to the very early 80's. Remember, Randy died in '82 and the Concorde was made in '81.

Comment

Here's what I've got these days...
          Click image for larger version  Name:	GTZ2 1988 KRAMER NIGHTSWAN CUSTOM.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.7 KB ID:	6152100 Click image for larger version  Name:	GTZ4 1989 CHARVEL SAMBORA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.7 KB ID:	6152101 Click image for larger version  Name:	GTZ3 1983 KRAMER PACER DELUXE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	129.3 KB ID:	6152102
          MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
          1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
          1988 Kramer Nightswan
          1989 Charvel Sambora
          2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
          Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
          Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Comment

I love the reverse beak headstock, that one looks great!

Comment

Working...
            X