No announcement yet.

NGD - Kramer Baretta Special Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! I absolutely love the two I own (Blue sparkle & Purple). They are/were absolute players straight out of the box. That they cost what they cost is just a bonus

A week ago I nearly pulled the Trigger on the black one myself (still might) but then something came up used on a local Craiglist-type site at a price & in a condition that I could'nt justifiably ignore...so I got that instead. Waiting for it (NGD) to arrive (been gassing for one of those for years ..fingers crossed heheh)

But yeah I still do see another Baretta Special in my near future.
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Btw does clipping off the treble bleed cap really fix the volume pot sweep?

...'cause mine have volumes that work like on-off switches..

I don't really fiddle with the volume knob when I playing though...so it's no big deal. Just curious..

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
        Btw does clipping off the treble bleed cap really fix the volume pot sweep?

...'cause mine have volumes that work like on-off switches..

I don't really fiddle with the volume knob when I playing though...so it's no big deal. Just curious..
        Yes once you do it the volume works like normal. The pickup even sounds better.

Comment

Great looking guitar...so much better with the ebonized board!
          Originally Posted by IanBallard
          Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

I'm leaning more towards the vintage white one. Black looks great. But I've got a bunch of black guitars and no white. If I do end up getting It, I'll replace the silver hardware with black..maybe darken/ebonize the fretboard as well..

Youtube

Comment

Working...
            X