I don't usually like Shecters, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GuitarDoc View Post
    I only have one Schecter, a C-1. One of the best production guitars I own. Superb quality at a reasonable price.

I don't care much for Explorer type guitars. To me they feel kinda like Firebirds (which I own). I have very short arms and the way they hang on me I can hardly reach the lower frets. Plus, of course, I don't like the neck dive and where the strap button is located.
    How is there neck dive? Looks like the extension of the body to the right would counterbalance that.

Comment

Of course this Shecter ends up in an ad on a news site I was on. Much closer to what I am looking for if not dead on. If it was black I might be reaching for my wallet right now.

Comment

Comment

I have a Blackjack and a C+. Love both of them.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarDoc View Post
            I only have one Schecter, a C-1. One of the best production guitars I own. Superb quality at a reasonable price.

I don't care much for Explorer type guitars. To me they feel kinda like Firebirds (which I own). I have very short arms and the way they hang on me I can hardly reach the lower frets. Plus, of course, I don't like the neck dive and where the strap button is located.
            The coolness factor is worth the struggle.

Comment

Working...
            X