6 + 2 headstock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 + 2 headstock?

Usually I stack my cheaper guitars on stand for convenience, but today the headstock on two aligned and it got me thinking. Are there currently any guitars on the market with a 6 + 2 headstock tuner configuration? or maybe 5 + 3?
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Music man has a 5+3

Comment

I have a couple with the 4 + 2 headstock, but I'm old school: all my electric guitars are 6-string.
      "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
        Usually I stack my cheaper guitars on stand for convenience, but today the headstock on two aligned and it got me thinking. Are there currently any guitars on the market with a 6 + 2 headstock tuner configuration? or maybe 5 + 3?
        Looks like those additional strings would have to curve a long way to get through the nut there! Didn't Schecter have some weird arrangement like that?
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I remember 6+2 (or 3) as a kind of fake electric 12 string. The high strings are doubled.
          I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Working...
          X