• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs an Alt8 ...

https://open.spotify.com/artist/7e2g...TLy6SQH5nk44wA

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
      Finally, a use case for locking tuners!
      Actually, some sort of locking tuner would be a good idea. Not like a guitar tuner, more like a harp tuner with a lock. Ideally, not something you'd need to use a tool to turn.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post
        How about a harp peghead....
        The builder used cheap guitar tuners instead of high quality harp tuning machines.
        Lotsa room to tie on nylon strings.... (not)

Click image for larger version Name:	3875f3911d4de6ec2b73d064b73c6f73.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.3 KB ID:	6178950
        Ouch, yikes, -frightening!

Another post clearly about drug trips! ICT you are a scofflaw!
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by eclecticsynergy View Post
          A friend once had a nice German car where you couldn't change a headlight bulb without removing the battery and its tray.
          Anybody with a Cadillac has these problems in spades. Bumpers needing removed to change headlights, batteries that take 2+ hours to change, etc... Ask Chrysler about taking the driver's side front tire off many of their vehicles to access the battery.
          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post

Anybody with a Cadillac has these problems in spades. Bumpers needing removed to change headlights, batteries that take 2+ hours to change, etc... Ask Chrysler about taking the driver's side front tire off many of their vehicles to access the battery.
            I always hated the fact that you had to pull the water pump in order to change the timing chain on a V8.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

As a guy who has played with cars nearly my whole life, they are all different, and they all have different problems. Basically - if a man made it, it's gonna mess up, and a man can fix it.
              aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Working...
              X