Sawtooth 50 % off site wide sale until Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sawtooth 50 % off site wide sale until Sunday

This is legit. Sawtooth is having a 50% off sale for father's day running until this Sunday. That's 50% off guitars, tube amps, drum sets/kits, bass etc... Some of their guitars are actually pretty well spec'd and at 50% off it's a screaming deal. For example you can get a shredstick guitar with OFR for $350 after 50% off. I ordered a Americana h68 classic (Les Paul custom copy) with gold SD JB/Jazz set, CTS electronics, tone pros hardware, grover tuners, ebony board, hardshell case) for $425 out the door. No sales tax or shipping fees either. Ive never played one of these guitars before but at these prices it's pretty much worth it just for the parts if worst comes to worst. I'm not affiliated with sawtooth in any way I just thought I'd let you guys know.

Sawtoothworld.com
    ​​​
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Coupon code DAD50 at checkout. I guess it would help to have that... Lol
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

They doubled their price, now you can get them half off!

These are chinese instruments. I bought a chinese shredstick about a decade ago and I was amazed at how "decent" it could be made to play. Up front it was a good experience, even though many things needed to be addressed to make it 100%.

I still have it, the frets wore down pretty quickly, being only medium-jumboish to begin with. After a couple levels its at the point of needing a refret, but the guitar just isn't worth that much. And frankly, its not an attractive guitar. Its not something I would want to be seen on stage with.

I was tempted by the Sawtooth 24, but watching GuitarMax review video, he described the finish as where they saved the money. Its satin white with orange peel. These are fun to open up and play with in the first six months, but after the shine wears off and the frets wear down, what do you do with it? They have almost zero resale.

Comment

Working...
      X