I hate Squeebay idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Squeebay idiots

I'll bet most of us here know the diff between a wound string and a plain string....
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Did they send you the wrong g string again?
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Is it ebay or the seller?

Comment

Ive never really had any issue with Ebay except buyers returning a few things. Ive sold about 1000+ things.

Ive had more trouble on Reverb.

Are you selling strings online?

“For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Once you wind them around the tuner thingy they are all wound strings, right?

Comment

Seller stated they were wound strings - they were plain strings. She's supposed to refund my money.

Comment

she better, thats a significant difference. are they even the right gauge?

Comment

Yes, correct gauge. Apparently, she knows very little about guitars. I already have my refund.

Comment

So you… wound up with the wrong string?

Comment

Insert G-string joke here...
                    "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Originally posted by eclecticsynergy View Post
                      Insert G-string joke here...
                      Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
                      Did they send you the wrong g string again?
                      Done!

Comment

A lot of eBay sellers win abandoned pallets at auction and have no clue what they are selling, the same with Mom & Pop discount stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                          A lot of eBay sellers win abandoned pallets at auction and have no clue what they are selling, the same with Mom & Pop discount stores.
                          This is common. They have terrible or non-existent descriptions and can't answer questions.
                          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post
                            Seller stated they were wound strings - they were plain strings. She's supposed to refund my money.
                            You bought strings from a rando on Ebay? how much money were you saving?

Ive never thought to do that -are there great deals to be had?
                            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Good point, can't imagine that is a huge savings unless you are buying by the box.

Comment

Working...
                              X