NEW GUITAR IN THE HOUSE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW GUITAR IN THE HOUSE!

First off want to lynch Fed Ex over this one . Guitar was scheduled for Tuesday so arrived several days early. Was also set up for a sig and the blasted idiot Fed Ex driver dropped it on my porch today without so much as a knock on the door! Luckily I set up for email updates on delivery and knew it was coming or this could have been a bad scene. While my neighborhood is very safe just dumping some thing like this on the front porch and ignoring what was set up is NOT COOL!. I heard him drop it but before I could get to the door he was back in the truck and moving. Oh how I HATE FED EX!!
    Now the guitar it's just a basic build but man what a killer. If there is a flaw anywhere in this guitar I sure can't find it! Just perfection in fit finish ect. Sounds and plays great think I'm going to really like this one. Shes a swamp ash body and weighs in at 7.5 LBS, 22 fret neck ebony board with med Jumbo stainless, Color is Grabber Blue with a white pearl pick guard, pickups are a pair of their Marks Singles and a Beryllium in the bridge all A2 with a Ghoto 510 bridge. Super responsive guitar very well balanced tone wise and sustains like crazy. Has a Suhr Classic S Vibe to it and most will think it is a Suhr from a distance. Actually like these better than the Suhr and they are well over a grand less expensive!
    Here is a quick photo and we are still getting acquainted but I'm REALLY liking this one so far. It's my first brand new guitar in many years
    Last edited by Ascension; 05-27-2023, 02:55 PM.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Congrats
    www.tonejourney.com
    www.instagram.com/tonejournei​

Comment

Working...
    X