BC Rich fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich fans...

This Glarry is a killer bang for the buck... a Warlock, Wave, and Bich all in one.

Shop high quality and cheap Glarry Burning Fire Style Electric Guitar w/ 20W Amplifier for Beginners Music Lovers, Students Gift etc, Find more Glarry Electric Guitars in Glarrymusic.com.
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Umm, that's...unique.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

The shape reminds me of Tom Araya's ESP bass.

Comment

Yeah, looks more like an ESP Forest than BC Rich shape.

I have a bass like that. I love that shape.

Comment

I thought the same thing about the ESP shape, but that scoop out of the back made me think of a Wave.
          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Comment

It's one of those things that's simultaneously waaaay too cheap and also almost certainly not worth the money.

And then there's that body, with those curves. Like someone fed an AI with BC Rich and ESP designs and told it aim for the uncanny valley.

But there's an amp! So there's that.
              Take it to the limit
              Everybody to the limit
              Come on Fhqwhgads

Comment

Sometimes abortions survive, and it is unfortunate, as with that guitar.
                Originally posted by Bad City
                He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                X