My Pink Tiger - Ultimate 80s Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pink Tiger - Ultimate 80s Machine

This is my guitars. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My guitar is my best friend. It is my life

Anyway, this is some kindo partcaster super strat thing i've done. It has a Jackson Dinky body made of alder, one piece maple neck with rosewood board and tree of life inlays on, German made floyd rose trem with steel block&stainless steel saddles, Dimarzio PAF Pro and Super Distortion humbuckers, in the middle a jackson single coil (i could swap it because of the narrow route/since i don't use it individually, just let it stay).

Sounds good, plays good and despite all the faults and imperfections with the home applied finish the appearence is good to me

IMG_20231017_172749 by Baris Sahin, on Flickr IMG_20231017_172804 by Baris Sahin, on Flickr

IMG_20231017_172955 by Baris Sahin, on Flickr
    IMG_20231017_173021 by Baris Sahin, on Flickr
    IMG_20231017_173050 by Baris Sahin, on Flickr
    IMG_20231017_173121 by Baris Sahin, on Flickr
    IMG_20231017_173138 by Baris Sahin, on Flickr

www.tonejourney.com
    Official Author of Guitarism Section of SOUND Magazine, TR

Click Here to Guitarism Blog for Special Interviews, Reviews and Articles

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." — Frank Zappa

Nicely done, I see nothing with that nor the finish. Rock it.
    1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
    Jackson Soloist 7 string
    ESP LTD M-400
    Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

If you didn't tell me it wasn't a factory finish I wouldn't have known. Not a color combo you see every day but it works!
      You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
      Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

It's a little understated for me. :P
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

looks like a rock machine! who made the neck for ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Hsb View Post
            Nicely done, I see nothing with that nor the finish. Rock it.
            Thanks

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
            If you didn't tell me it wasn't a factory finish I wouldn't have known. Not a color combo you see every day but it works!
            If you can hold it, you had no suspect with my touch

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
            It's a little understated for me. :P

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
            looks like a rock machine! who made the neck for ya?
            It is an import neck. But had issues so i had to fix it. Moreover it had fender style headstock so i had to make it circumsized into old Kramer headstock

Comment

This guy knows how to unchain the night

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
                This guy knows how to unchain the night
                My 3 years old doesn't let me to unchain it

Comment

Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by nienturi View Post

It is an import neck. But had issues so i had to fix it. Moreover it had fender style headstock so i had to make it circumsized into old Kramer headstock

I noticed the old Kramer Beak headstock right away. Nice job reworking it to look like that. The whole guitar looks good.

Comment

I dig it.

Comment

Working...
                      X