Finest guitar ive ever owned ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finest guitar ive ever owned ...

Custom Shop was making dynamite guitars in 1997.

Cool.

Comment

What's the story with the flintlock pistol?

Comment

Man, slightly yellowed white LPC is the epitome of classy guitars.

Comment

Reminds me of Randy Rhoads.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
            What's the story with the flintlock pistol?
            1775 ... inherited it.

Comment

What exactly makes it the finest guitar ever owned, besides the color?
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                What exactly makes it the finest guitar ever owned, besides the color?
                Craftsmanship & tone for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by JMP/HBE View Post

Craftsmanship & tone for starters.
                  So, how exactly was it "crafted" that makes it awesome?

And what is the tone? What pickups are in it, and what was the signal chain you played it through that brought the tone?
                  Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Comment

And what is the tone? What pickups are in it, and what was the signal chain you played it through that brought the tone?
                      we all have our favorites, at least i do. putting that into words is hard. his signal chain is pretty well documented here for anyone that pays attention

Comment

Even if it's not perfect, when you bond a guitar, it's kinda hard to separate the emotional aspect from the objectivity of what makes a guitar good.

That being said... it's a freaking Gibson CS. Even if they have a track record of not being perfect and whatnot, they don't charge what they charge for nothing. I mean, people keep buying them. They must be doing something well.

Comment

"Describe to my why THIS is your favorite chocolate. We need data!"

Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
                            Even if it's not perfect, when you bond a guitar, it's kinda hard to separate the emotional aspect from the objectivity of what makes a guitar good.

That being said... it's a freaking Gibson CS. Even if they have a track record of not being perfect and whatnot, they don't charge what they charge for nothing. I mean, people keep buying them. They must be doing something well.
                            Yeah but I get what Aceman is saying. I own a CS Les Paul myself and it is at the end of the day a Les Paul. I think what Ace is asking is what makes this guitar so special outside of emotional attachment, which is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post

we all have our favorites, at least i do. putting that into words is hard. his signal chain is pretty well documented here for anyone that pays attention

Comment

Working...
                              X