banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debating selling my Squier Esquire... please help me decide!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the seems are really bad, if it is not the best sounding tele you could imaging: sell it!

Comment

Yeah, the seams are bad enough that any other company besides Fender would have painted it a solid color.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

All those upgrades dont add value to anyone but you

Can you put the original parts back only before selling it?

You can get one of the other bargain guitars with a tummy cut and forearm swoop

Some have stainless frets as well

Save your upgrades

You can hack that up
        Grind a tummy cut and forearm swoop
        Stain the exposed wood dark
        give it a wool sweater look

EHD
        Just here surfing Guitar Pron
        RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
        SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
        Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
        Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
        Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
        Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
        GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
          The stock Esquire pickup is horrible, LOL. The QP is not. The HR was not horrible either, it just wasn't my thing. I'd totally get another Super Distortion for it, though... but do I really want to?

I'd gladly send it to you for disposal if you pay the shipping rate from Canada plus and the cost of me taking it to get shipped, hahaha.
          I would but it would probably end up being more than the guitar is worth. Best of luck selling it. I hope you find an axe that better suits your needs. Merry Christmas!
          "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

Comment

It sold.

Getting a new neck for my Fender! Yippee!

Comment

Working...
            X