Saint Patrick's Day instrument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint Patrick's Day instrument

What's you guys best green instrument? I got a Charvel PJ that can be seen from space. Playing it tommorow night for a St. P Day event. Lead guitar will be a seafoam green Strat, and rhythm will be a pine green Lester.

Attached Files
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

"We'll take the *******, but not the Irish"

No green instruments here.
    Last edited by solspirit; 03-14-2024, 11:07 AM.

Comment

I do have an acoustic guitar by Emerald that was made in Ireland, but it is sort of black/grey.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Nice looking bass though

Comment

Carvin LB70. I bought this back in about '97 or so after my other Carvin was stolen. I played a lot of gigs with this bass. I also recovered my other LB70 that was stolen

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
            Carvin LB70. I bought this back in about '97 or so after my other Carvin was stolen. I played a lot of gigs with this bass. I also recovered my other LB70 that was stolen
            That's pretty sick

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post

That's pretty sick
              I'll take some better pictures of it.

Comment

It would be insane in a blackout photo

Comment

Comment

I forgot about my slime green Charvel San Dimas. I'll have to take some pictures of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
                      What's you guys best green instrument? I got a Charvel PJ that can be seen from space. Playing it tommorow night for a St. P Day event. Lead guitar will be a seafoam green Strat, and rhythm will be a pine green Lester.
                      Interesting that the P bass pups are reverse mounted as if it were a left handed bass. How does it sound that way?
                      Originally Posted by IanBallard
                      Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

its not that uncommon these days. when i was building basses, i always did that. tightens up the low strings and warms up the high strings by a little bit. its not a drastic difference.

Comment

Tonewise it's not the biggest difference, it does make the middle blends sound closer to a Jazz bass, but I mostly use it as a P bass anyway. Looks a little better in my opinion too
                          You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
                          Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Bad City
                            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                              its not that uncommon these days. when i was building basses, i always did that. tightens up the low strings and warms up the high strings by a little bit. its not a drastic difference.
                              I'm curious because I'm in the process of building a PJ bass right now and want to get the most versatile tonal variety, so I was thinking the the normal mounting position would do that by giving me deeper bass from the P bass pups. I'll have a blend control to blend the two pups from full J bass to full P bass. I even considered mounting the P bass pups a little closer to the neck.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
                              Originally Posted by IanBallard
                              Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
                              X