What's your favorite guitar technique?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I bet nobody has made a truss rod wide enough to stick a .410 shell in to literally blow out the speaker.
      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

Gb on E6
        Yeah, I love that note.
        Originally Posted by IanBallard
        Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dunco View Post
          I bet nobody has made a truss rod wide enough to stick a .410 shell in to literally blow out the speaker.

?????

I literally cannot picture what you're talking about. A trussrod in a guitar neck that is as big as a shotgun barrel and has the mechanism for firing a .410 shell?! And aim that monstrosity at your amp's speaker cab so you can shoot your speaker out?!

That's certainly a guitar technique that I've never tried or even seen before...so maybe you are correct that nobody has done that before.
          Originally Posted by IanBallard
          Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarDoc View Post

That's certainly a guitar technique that I've never tried or even seen before...so maybe you are correct that nobody has done that before.
            I think the Fender Cobain model has this mod.

Comment

Sweep Picking / Arpeggios, two Whole step bends, different finger vibrato voicings, two handed tapping, Melodic tremolo work ....but last week a Blues / Funk Master playing with his band took me back to Basics !!!!

Comment

?????

I literally cannot picture what you're talking about. A trussrod in a guitar neck that is as big as a shotgun barrel and has the mechanism for firing a .410 shell?! And aim that monstrosity at your amp's speaker cab so you can shoot your speaker out?!

The. You understand perfectly. Sabot too, no birdshot.
                The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Here is a tutorial on one of my favorite guitar techniques.

I have watched this video at least 6 times and still can not nail this guitar technique

Comment

I love all types, so to me that's like asking..."what's your favorite note, on which string".
                    My favorite bass guitar strings are E, D, B, A, G, C in that order. Favorite guitar strings are probably D, A, b, E, e, G, B

My favorite note is usually dependent on what the rest of the band is playing.
                    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
                    Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

I have watched this video at least 6 times and still can not nail this guitar technique
                      I love the editing work that went into this video.
                      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Technique? Honestly, doing a dive bomb and catching a high harmonic on the way back up. Anybody who scoffs ought to try it in front of an audience.

Comment

Working...
                        X