banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugh... Why do guitars have to cost money?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh... Why do guitars have to cost money?!

I want a Jagmaster in red with the black pickgaurd... looks really cool and I'll bet it'd sound and play real NICE with duncans in it. Ahhh... Man!

On top of that, I'm buying my girlfriend a bass, either a Jazz Bass or a Mustang Bass, don't know which yet.... I'm think the Mustang.... :-D
    anyway, that's tons of money.... and I just dropped 2880.... maybe I'll just... stop spending money.... arg!

Either way, what do ya'll think of my Jagmaster idea?
    You can get a suprisingly good country guitar tone out of a Marshall Halfstack.

Re: Ugh... Why do guitars have to cost money?!

Personally, I'd take a Mustang over a Jagmaster. Just never really dug the Jagmaster body shape (that's an aesthetic opinion though). I do like the idea of the 24" scale for chording work (easier to reach stuff). I'd say go for it.
    -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
    I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

Enjoy your other more recent acquisitions lol

Comment

Maybe I missed it, but what did you spend 2880 on? If I were you, I would go rock out on that and stop whining.

You look pretty young. I remember what it was like to be your age.... squandering every penny I had on completely worthless junk and never having to face any consequences.

As soon as you start college, you'll know what it means to be poor. You better have a good guitar by that point because you'll be playing the same axe for four years. You won't even be able to DREAM about $2880. Sorry to sound cantankerous but it's the truth. Incidentally, I'm 21 and up to my ass in debt. Your problems are just barely beginning...
        It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.
        - David St. Hubbins

Comment

limit yourself. make yourself wait a few months after you decide you want something and then if you still want it, get it. you'll be amazed how much happier you'll be with your gear.
          Originally posted by krankguitarist
          And I *really* wouldn't lop Affliction and Ed Hardy in the same category. Affliction stuff can have a sense of subtlety to it.

Comment

Originally posted by kill your scene
            As soon as you start college, you'll know what it means to be poor. You better have a good guitar by that point because you'll be playing the same axe for four years. You won't even be able to DREAM about $2880. Sorry to sound cantankerous but it's the truth. Incidentally, I'm 21 and up to my ass in debt. Your problems are just barely beginning...
            Yup - 23, and got to start paying my student loans back next month. The only real disposable income I had at uni was what I got from part-time work - buying guitar stuff has to go on a back-burner.

Comment

Working...
            X