I have a chance at a Dumble ODS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have a chance at a Dumble ODS

I think the only time he's open to the public is on Saturday but if you call or email Ed he'll make the time to be there during the week - then you have the place all to yourself and you can turn up as loud as you want!! I've lived here all my life and am very familiar with the area - I took me a half hour to find the damn place, I can only imagine what someone from out of town goes through.

Comment

Buy it only if you like the way it sounds. If you don't want to unload that kind of cash, drop some on a Line 6. Their "Clean" setting is based on a Dumble, and I guarantee that the majority of your audience will never be able to tell the difference.
      www.enigmaduo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F
        Not looking to buy a Fuchs, but a Dumble. I have only the Fuchs to compare it to since I've played the Fuchs and not ever played a Dumble. Bottom line is it's a ton of cash and I'm not sure it's really worth it unless for investment purposes.

Also, that Heritage 535 is not third tier by any stretch. Not sure I can part with it anyway. But my gear lust reared its ugly head last night.
        Scott,

just out of interest: where does one buy a Dumble? Serioulsy, I thought that they where "built-to-order" by Alexander/Howard D.? Did you find one in a shope or something like that?

thanks
        °
        my stuff

Comment

Working...
        X