NEW PRS PICS-drool alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW PRS PICS-drool alert

i never liked prs. but now i really want one! that thing looks beutiful! im sure it cost a fortune though. and i love your dog. whats its name?
    Down at the edge, close by a river.
    Close to the edge, round by the corner.
    Close to the end, down by the corner.
    Down at the edge, round by the river.

Comment

That Eagle inlayed in the headstock looks killer. Nice score!
      -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
      I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

Thats one of the best looking PRS's i've ever seen but when you pay 3-5k I think they should at least give you a trem cover Also you are very trusting of your dog because that could become the most expensive chewing toy in the world with most dogs.
        MIM Fender Strat-stock
        Kramer Focus-cool rails/vintage rails/hot rails
        Dean V X- 85/81
        Crybaby From Hell
        Ibanez DE7
        ADA MP-1
        Furman EQ
        Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

That's a hot guitar for sure!! Love the Brazilian Rosewood! Great pickup!

Comment

looks amazing! I don't know how much that cost or how many 7-11's you had to knock off to get the money for it, but I'm sure its worth it!
            Fender Twin w/ Weber Speakers, keeley ts-9, RMC2 wah, EB MusicMan Axis Sport w/ p-90's, Heritage Les Paul (HC150) Custom Order w/ AIIpro/Custom shop bridge, various accoustics

Comment

The guitar plays great. I was a little unsure how the mixed color hardware would look but I think they did a good job. The brushed nickel pu covers with the gold screws are unique as is the nickel trem with gold saddles. As for the dog she is a 10 year old sheltie who always has to get in the picture. Her name, would you believe Santana. Okay you can stop laughing but it is true. As for the price, it certainly wasn't cheap. I happened to be very fortunate and come across some unexpected cash. I work all day to pay the bills , mortgage etc so I figure unexpected cash is fun money. It was between this guitar and a private stock guitar that was priced out at $9750. So I did the "mature" thing and went for the guitar that was several thousand cheaper. At least thats how I explained it to my wife .
              As for a comparison with my Santana 1, it is a little difficult as I have long ago switched out the original pu's. The brazilian neck feels so silky compared to the standard mahogany. I believe the new one has richer harmonics and a slightly more open sound. I remember switching out the neck pu with an antiquity (with modded mag) to open up the Santana 1. The new one sounds just fine with the stock Santana pu. THe Santana 1's bridge pu was a little harsh for my liking (ceramic mag Santana pu). The new guitar has a Santana III pu which is really a covered dragon II which I think must have an alnico mag in it as it is really very nice. Like I said I think this guitar will probably remain stock - appart from the volume kit I soldered onto to volume pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                Anyone who doesn't like PRS is just jealous that they can't afford a guitar like yours. That HAS to be the only reason, cause I'd put that up next to anything.
                Not true. Many people who could afford PRS don't play them. Everyone has different tastes and that's the great thing in life. If everyone played a PRS they would no longer be special.

I appreciate the craftmanship and the nice cuts of wood that they choose, I just prefer other guitars.

That brazillian rosewood neck though.....
                Jazzmaster Owner

My eBay Auctions

Comment

Man, that is darn' nice looking. The top is killer. ENJOY!!

Comment

wow. just wow. thats is an amazing looking guitar! clips are a must! lol

enjoy it man
                    esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
                    fender mim standard strat
                    peavey classic 30
                    johnson j-station
                    original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
                    dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
                    yamaha f-310p acoustic
                    taylor 410 acoustic
                    "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

S W E E T!!!!

that is one beautiful guitar.... your dog look s a little intimidated...

Comment

that is one of the most amazing looking guitars i have ever seen in my entire life!!!! no kidding!!!

incredible!!!!!!!!
                        Originally posted by jeremy
                        God hates bad guitar tone
                        GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
                        AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
                        EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
                        Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

She's S H W E E E E T !!!!

Just make sure the guitar's unplugged if the dog raises its hind leg nearby

Chip
                          Heritage 535 Special, Warmoth frankenstrat, MIM Strat, & Taylor 314C(no E)
                          Amp Builds: Tweed Princeton (5F2-A) variation, 2 BF Princeton Reverb clones, & Super Reverb clone
                          Sometimes use a Blues Jr., Tech 21 Trademark 10 & Power Engine 60
                          SPG modded DS-1, TS-7 & CryBaby; Visual Sounds Rte. 66 & H2O; Guyatone Tremolo
                          SD pickups: SSL-2, APS-2, tapped Quarter Pound, Custom 5 & Antiquity humbuckers

"Conan! What are the best things in life?"
                          "Girls, guitars, guns and cars!"

Comment

PRS doesn't put any back plates on thier guitars or was it ordered like that?
                            Proud Master of Strats.....

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes
                              wow. just wow. thats is an amazing looking guitar! clips are a must! lol

enjoy it man
                              The clips will have to correspond to the guitar. I don't know though. you have to be a guitar god to match up the clips to that guitar!

CLIPS CLIPS CLIPS!!!
                              my youtubes Instagram Medium blog
                              A few original tunes: "The Grand Eclipse" and "Timeless Moments"

Comment

Originally posted by strat_master
                                PRS doesn't put any back plates on thier guitars or was it ordered like that?
                                On the Santana model they keep the tremelo pocket uncovered. Iguess Santana wanted it that way. The custum 24 has a cover.

Comment

Working...
                                X