got my vox tonelab today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my vox tonelab today!

It really does sound a lot better then the Pod XT and feels and sounds like a tube amp. Hands down the sound quality is much better.

Whoever designed the interface though is a damned retard. Why would you put the volume knob on the back of the unit? Idiot....

Anyway, in the next few days I'm going to give a full review and comparison of the Line 6 Pod XT vs. Vox Tonelab for the benefit of everyone. I'll be brutally honest and unbiased on my review of them.

If anyone has any specific questions about them that you want me to look into, I'll do it and post back here on it.

Re: got my vox tonelab today!

the channel volume is on the front.... I use the level volume to turn it up when Im playing along with songs on my computer. I usually use the computer software and midi cables to tweak my sounds with my tonelab. The factory presets i use the most are "vulgar", "unchained", "voxman", & "textrem". The tonelab really is a cool toy..... sure maybe the models arent exact.... but for me they are close enough. Technology is awesome.

Did you get either of the footcontrolers? I have been thinking about getting the VC-12 but I cant decide if i really need it.

Have fun with it
    '05 Gibson SG Standard
    '07 Gibson Sg Standard Emg 81/85
    PRS IRW McCarty
    '92 Fender MIA Telecaster
    82 Usa Epiphone Spirit w/ Dirtyfingers

Comment

How many tones does it have and is it set with that many for life or can you get tons of other patches like the pod xt? The big bonuse of the pod for me is all the patches you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by presa_tito
        How many tones does it have and is it set with that many for life or can you get tons of other patches like the pod xt? The big bonuse of the pod for me is all the patches you can get.
        Yeah, but if that patches don't sound very good, then what's the point (a little hyperbole there to make a point).

Yes, you can make your own patches, and download patches, just like the POD series.
        This machine kills fascists

Comment

Working...
        X