backorder my ass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backorder my ass!

ive recently decided to learn electric guitar and i was going to buy one online since i only have 1 music store within 100 miles of me and it has crap. i mean someone please come down here and open a music store you will be rich because theres none down here where i live. in one of my threads i asked what would be a great beginners guitar and most of the people said a yamaha pacifica 112(big thanks to all the people who helped me). so i was like okay but then i was searching and i saw a epiphone g-310 and i really love SGs so i was like maybe ill get that. i was looking at color preferences and i saw it in vintage white. when i saw it i shi+ my pants, i fell in love with it(it fits my budget at $200 and ive never seen a white SG!). so i looked all over the net at reviews and it seems like a kickass guitar. so i got to order it and i have a fhking 2 month backorder!? god i cant wait that long, but i really like this guitar and i think i can wait lol. but anyway since i still have time to cancel the order has anyone had any bad experiences with this guitar? cant be too careful when ordering online.

Family owned since 1972, Elderly Instruments is a music store specializing in new, used & vintage guitars, banjos, mandolins, ukuleles and more. Shop today!

theres a link for some good pictures of it. i know i can be patient if its something i really want because i waited 3 months for my warlock bass
    Last edited by Cowboy Dan!?; 06-27-2004, 10:17 PM.
    The early bird catches the worm and the twelve-year-old prostitute attracts the ambassador.

Re: backorder my ass!

more like...... backassorder.

Comment

I checked four main on-line dealers, only two of them carry it and they are back ordered until July/August. I'm guessing your screwd.

Comment

I would go ahead and order it from MF. Back when they had a big case sale I bought a hardshell acoustic case and it showed it was going to be backordered for a month and a half or so, but what showed up at my door in about two weeks? yep the case... I would take a chance on them, you can always cancel if you find one available before then. You could also just buy the sg-special or save a little more for the g-400.
        MIM Fender Strat-stock
        Kramer Focus-cool rails/vintage rails/hot rails
        Dean V X- 85/81
        Crybaby From Hell
        Ibanez DE7
        ADA MP-1
        Furman EQ
        Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

Try Gbase, do a model search
          Dom L.