Please post a pic of YOUR Les Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please post a pic of YOUR Les Paul

I'll have to remember to look at the serial number on my LP to see when it was born. I know it's a '94, but I don't know the exact date.

Good thinking, junior!
    Originally posted by ImmortalSix
    I am just jug the merlot

Comment

According to the serial, my Gibson LP Studio was born on April 21, 1999, in Nashville, TN.

April 21, 1999... I was coasting during my last quarter of high school, and that was around the time that I bought the truck that replaced my car... the settlement $$ for injury and loss of property from that accident paid for my Les Paul. I should dig up the old paperwork and see what the exact date was that I purchased the truck... how freaky would April 21st be?
      Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

Originally posted by MikeS View Post
        How freaky would April 21st be?
        It would be nine units of freakiness, where one unit of freakiness is equal to exactly one-ninth the total number of freakiness that discovery brings about.
        Originally posted by ImmortalSix
        I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Here's the Studio I just sold...

'94 with a '59/JB set up.

Comment

I'd love to go hunting for a nice Gibby Standard with my bonus I just got but that's not happening. We're looking to get a bigger house so the $$$ is going in to savings. That's ok, the wife goes to Nashville enough for work so I keep telling her, "Come back with a '57 Goldtop". Hasn't happened yet. Closest I got was a magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by bigalthethird View Post
              Well mine doesn't hold a candle to most, but here it is again, my first Gibby!

I'm hoping to get a pic with better lighting and quality soon, but this'll do for now I guess. Boy I love this guitar!

I love the colour of this!

Comment

Any idea where this Hamer might be?

I know some guys that would melt at the site of that.
                Aint no pro but I know what I like....
                Guitar to sound output:
                Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

here's my old one...

98 "The Paul"... You know, for a paul it wasn't that bad but well... I'm not a Paul person. It was the wrong color (though I kind of liked how black it was), the wrong sound, the wrong feel, the wrong smell...

This is my shame. At least I got $500 for it now don't tell anyone.

(me looking like a dork sitting next to a totalgym 2000 and not even plugged into anything)

(I have avatars and sigs turned off. Do you?)

Comment

here's a better pic of my 2000 Deluxe.
                    The Band:
                    www.myspace.com/hawkandroll

Comment

• Re: Please post a pic of YOUR Les Paul

It's an '87

I'll eventually take a better picture of it. It's loaded with Antiquities. Sounds superb!
                      Last edited by Jeffrec; 01-19-2007, 12:08 PM. Reason: Added text
                      "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Comment

Originally posted by cheezemaster View Post
                        here's a better pic of my 2000 Deluxe.
                        That's beautiful...I want a wine red Deluxe to go with the Custom and Standard. I dunno why, but in my mind Standards 'should' be bursts, Customs should be black beauties and Deluxes should be wine red or Gold Tops...
                        In the immoral words of the great warrior Poet Ice Cube, if the day does not require an AK, it is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrec View Post
                          The cow's saying "C'mon Jeff, let's do Moo 'n' Dance again!"

Comment

This Goldie oldie just turned 25 years old this year. 1982 30th Anniversary

I need a digi-cam to take a better pic; old pic plus scanner = meh.

Comment

Thats beautiful, dude- I love gold tops.
                              Kill the body and the head will die

Comment

holy crap sport you own one of my all time favorite pauls! no matter how wrong it is to the les paul purists. i just missed one on ebay a few weeks ago and am still pissed about it! killer guitar, i'd take that any day!

-Mike
                                www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X