banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eventide H9 - experiences? Really considering one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eventide H9 - experiences? Really considering one...

This has me seriously GASsing..
    My Soundclick

Comment

Only my 2nd night playing with it. Seeing the need to get the H9 core along with it, but the H949 algorithm is really sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by LReese View Post
        Only my 2nd night playing with it. Seeing the need to get the H9 core along with it, but the H949 algorithm is really sweet!
        I finally gigged/practiced with it and I found no problems with the switching what-so-ever. There was no delay to be concerned with and the thing sounded awesome. The H949 algorithm is magical. Have you used the free algorithm yet? I went with the ring mod seeing that is one of the few effects missing from my board. I haven't gotten that deep into it but a quick review of the settings has me pretty happy.

I love the fact that if you are somewhat bored and want to cure your GAS attack you can download another algorithm for $20 and explore new settings.
        Last edited by Securb; 01-25-2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

No not yet. I really need to bug away from work early one afternoon and really play with this thing.

Comment

I finally did my H9 review I feel guilty this should have been done months ago.

Comment

i need the pitch factor but with the H9

Comment

Working...
              X