EHX OD Glove... Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EHX OD Glove... Anyone?

I recently got one just to try it out... VOW!

It turns out that it is hell of a great dirt unit having sorta Marshall in a box kinda character like them Xotic BB Preamps, and it isn't that expensive. It has an internal 18V-9V switch... And that **** is really cool you know, them pricey pedals don't have such a useful thing. We'd have to change the power supply towards that regard.

So I was wondering... Does anybody here have it?

B
    FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Re: EHX OD Glove... Anyone?

I do, and I love it. EHX has been killing it as far as drive pedals goes as of late. It plus the Soul Food make an amazing combo.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Yep! Right on... I am stacking it with a Soul Food as well. EHX OD Glove followed by a Soul Food.

It is scary how good they are, considering the price. The words that came to my mind were "game changers" you know...

B

Comment

I'm going the other way. I stack relative gains from low to high.
        ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...

Comment

Ah... Is this like the BB or OCD?
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

More like the BB, OCD has more of that mid scoop thing. I kinda prefer this and the BB to the OCD.

B

Comment

I'm using a Boss OD-3 overdrive and then an OD Glove and they work very well together. I may have to compare a Soul Food to the OD-3.

Comment

Originally posted by left paul View Post
                I'm using a Boss OD-3 overdrive and then an OD Glove and they work very well together. I may have to compare a Soul Food to the OD-3.
                The Soul Food is nothing like anything I've heard from Boss.

Comment

The OD-3 is a sleeper in their line. Less midrange and more bottom than the Super Overdrive.

Comment

I just got a glove a little bit ago, I loved it with my rebel 30, now I'm using an ac15 mostly, and I'm having some trouble getting it dialed in now. I'm pretty dense when it comes to dialing pedals in though.

Comment

Originally posted by left paul View Post
                      The OD-3 is a sleeper in their line. Less midrange and more bottom than the Super Overdrive.
                      i think it is built more along the lines of an ocd being a jfet based overdrive.
                      So is the glove, but ive not tried one of those. Perhaps they took the basic floorplan and done some modification to it.
                      "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
                      Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

I thought the Glove was an outright OCD clone, just minus the switch and different diodes.

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
                          I thought the Glove was an outright OCD clone, just minus the switch and different diodes.
                          It actually even has the switch.

Comment

Working...
                          X